During the event, the photographs and videos will be taken and will be made availible for the puroposes of documentation on the Facebook, Tweeter and on the conefernce webpage.
According to art. 13 of the GDPR Regulation:
- The administrator of your personal data is the Silesian University of Technology with the seat at Akademicka 2A, 44-100 Gliwice
- The basis for the processing of personal data is art. 6 par. 1 letter b (contract), letter c (art. 11 ustawa Prawo o szkolnictwie wyższym i nauce, in polish), letter f (processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller) of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection of April 27, 2016 (GDPR).
- Access to personal data will be available only to the Administrator's employees authorized to process personal data to the extent necessary.
- Personal data may be disclosed to processors under the entrustment agreement and other entities authorized under the law.
- Personal data will be stored only for the period necessary for the implementation and documentation of the contract.
- You have the right to request access to the content of your data and the right to: rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, raising objections.
- Personal data will not be subject to automated decision making.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.